This is the best hotel which I have ever been. The food is excellent, I have never eat such good meals during my holidays. I was here for 2 weeks, and every day was wonderful. The beach is very clean, and the sea is perfect. Every day my room was perfectly clean, and sometimes housekeeper was making from the towels different animals, etc. The reception was always helpful, and very kind. All people from the hotel staff were very friendly. You can find there 3 swimming pools, and one with Jacuzzi. The hotel is working always on the highest level of service. I really like being there. If I wanted I could go to private beach from the hotel by free shuttle bus. It's nice place and you can snorkeling for many hours. It's also good place for trips. From the hotel is not far away to one of the best places at Red Sea- Dolphin House.
Animation of the hotel are working very good and every day is something different to do. I was always participating in activities. My kids were happy that they have place to play with another kids, because the Mini Club were great. My kids could be in Mini Club for 24h/ night.
I recommend this hotel for everybody. You will have the best holidays there!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has WIFI internet is covering the whole hotel is EXtra Charge.THe hotel has Taxi is Extra Charge, Four Swimming Pool , one of them called Relaxing Pool with A Jacuzzi Free , Gym , Mini Football, Tennis Court , Kids Club are Free of Charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Elphistone Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elphistone Hotel Marsa Alam
- Elphistone Resort Marsa Alam