“Sehr aufmerksames, ausgezeichnetes, zuvorkommendes Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Laguna Beach Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Marsa Alam
Laguna Beach Resort
You added Laguna Beach Resort to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Ann Nakary Bay, Marsa Alam, Egypt   |
Ranked #28 of 66 Hotels in Marsa Alam
Bolzano, Italy
“Sehr aufmerksames, ausgezeichnetes, zuvorkommendes Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travelled quite a lot around the world throuth the last 30 years, especially for my Job and even for holidays. Now it was the first time with our child - 16 months old.

What i want to say about the LAGUNA BEACH, Egypt ist:

It is a good Hotel, it is like it was supposed to be found -> in reference to the structure! We enjoyed the snugness and the real well kept and clean infrastructure.

The Hotel hadn´t a child-seat and organized one just some days before our arrival, just because of my e-Mail request -> i never would have believed it worked. Thank you very much for that. (For sure it will work without, but so even my wife and me had some moments to enjoy the meal without our little daughter on our knees ;-)

BUT the thing i was really impressed was: the Service the Hotel gave. Beginning with the Hotel Manager: he always was very disponible and a very very agreeable Person.

The staff at the reception always was very kindly with our requests. The head waiter and the waiters were incredible with their disponibility and Attention. The cooks made a very good Job as well! The rooms always were very very clean with daily surprises in form of with-towels-made-animals on the bed.

To all involved people, especially to the Laguna Beach staff: THANK YOU !

I always think that the nature, hotel structure & infrastructure is the one side (and all is fine in your hotel!), but the real difference from a "good stay" and a "wonderful stay" in one place, is made by People. People and staff we met in Laguna Beach was great!

I can highly recommend your hotel to all people wanting that what we were looking for!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

• Polish first
Buckine, Hamshire , UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2014

My family and I stayed 02 weeks in 02 rooms we enjoyed the stay there the reception esp, Mr, Shaarawy , Mr, Ahmed were very helpful , also Katkout and Adam barmen were very friendly the rooms were clean and they used to change the rooms linen daily. There were few ants in one of the rooms and wall geckos but they had been controlled by insecticides the quality and variety of food was good specially for Oriental Nights, the quantity is good as well. The resort is calm and clean the oriental show in Bedouin Tent was not that perfect . The pools were so good and clean actually the resort was good and all the staff were friendly. We will definitely go back there may be for the new year. I recommend this hotel for all people looking for calm and relaxation.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Cairo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2014

This is my second visit to the hotel & it was amazing last time i came and it still is. I recommend it to others and i will never hesitate to visit again. Amazing stuff & services.. both the beach & the pool r easily to access and everything is near by within a short walking distance

• Stayed September 2014
Piestany, Slovakia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for three weeks with my mam. We were very satisfied with accomodation, place (beautiful see) and friendly staff. The food was not very varied, but really tasty and we could always choose something delicious. It is a small resort suitable for people who want to spent relax holiday without stress and nightlife. It is an italian club resort and all animation were prepared mostly for italian people in italien language, so we were many times a little bit bored, but the people working in hotel were allways very kind and communicative. It was like a big family there.
Best thanks to Mr. Gomma, one of the manager there. He was our best friend from the beginning to the end of our holiday. Next big, big thanks to boy from shop with egyptian souvenirs "Africano". We spent a few evenings in his shop with good tea and perfekt mood. You must visit sure this shop. And last thanks to Ali - men with camels on the beach, he was always smile and friendly.
Really very good stay there.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Kigali, Rwanda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I purchased my all-inclusive stay on Booking.com and paid less than $40/night which is an excellent deal for this caliber of hotel and all meals/drinks included (including local alcoholic drinks). The rooms and grounds were well kept and clean. The staff was helpful and courteous, The beach and pool were lovely. My only cons would be: 1. Snorkeling/ off of the beach is really not an option here as the reef is far off and the area is mostly a very shallow, rocky bay. 2. Although the food was delicious, it was the same at each meal. I was only there for 3 days so it was fine, but for those spending more than a few days, it might get a bit monotonous. 3. There is a Dive Center on site, but what they don't tell you is that you have to be transported 30 minutes by car to the actual dive sites. :-(

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Very nice place to enjoy the sun, the see very tasty food and drinks!! The people are very friendly and the resort is very agreeable for people from all the ages!!
Excellent property & cozy atmosphere. I would recommend it for relaxing holidays. The sea nature is unique & beautiful.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Laguna Beach Resort? Share your experiences!