my hubby and I loved this place. Great rooms, food and the service was excellent. Don't forget to get out on the street and sample the local delicacies! Night time markets are a must! However, please do take the time to explore the different shops as prices might be slightly different. Go for a good haggling if you must. It will be worth it. Ladies, please do try and dress modestly for the sake of culture and please be mindful of pick-pockets. A couple we met got pick-pocketed! Urgh!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Solitaire Hotel
- Best Western Solitaire Hotel Marsa Alam
- Sol y Mar Solitaire Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sol Y Mar Resort Solitaire, this eloquent getaway, perfect for devote diving and snorkeling lovers. It is home to numerous offshore coral reefs, beautiful rare kinds making Marsa Alam an all the more attractive and enjoyable spot. Marsa Alam is situated in one of Egypt's most peaceful destinations on the Red Sea coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Solitaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.