“Diving again” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seaworld Diving Center

Seaworld Diving Center
Three Corners Sea Beach Resort | Three Corners Sea Beach Resort, Marsa Alam, Egypt
+20 122 770 8035
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 25 Activities in Marsa Alam
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: The Seaworld Diving Center welcomes all customers with professionalism and sympathy, trying to meet the needs of the diver but also of the families. Organizes daily diving and snorkeling in the beautiful bays of Marsa Alam and every day is possible to dive from the jetty of the hotel in the beautiful house reef. Everyday possibility of a night dive. The property also offers a store where the land staff every day ensure rinsing of equipment.
Uppsala
“Diving again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

After six years of not diving I did a refresh and had a wonderful two weeks diving holyday. Service and organization was excellent and flexible. I felt 100% safe when diving thanks to the fantastic staff. I will go there again.

Visited December 2012

• Polish first
Poznan, Poland
“good diving center”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Very professional service, high care about safety & comfort. Friendly staff, good guides. Prices - as for the region reasonable. I can recommend this diving center

Visited June 2012
Rome, Italy
4 attraction reviews
“Eccellent diving center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We have been for two weeks in Marsa Alam (from 30th june to 14th july).
All of us are AOWD. I found this diving center following the advice of Giorgio Pini (the manager of the superb Holiday Service in Sharm el Sheik). After 12 dives with Seaworld diving (and 20 more made by my family) I can say I was really satisfied witth the overall quality of the diving, its managemente and the guides.

Points of strength:

small groups:
never more then five or six divers per guide

flexibility:
one day I asked to go for a dive the next afternoon (all the other guys were going in the morning)and actually I dove with my guide (the excellent Ramadan) alone (just the two of us).
They had no problem in organizing it just for me and a 8 yo girl who was doing her first bubble making (with her own guide, Elody).

quality of the guides:
I went moslty with Ramadan, excellent fellow. Did some dives with Elody, very good too. Unstressing people, who like what they do, and you can feel it. No pression, no hurry up.
As far as you are in the security curve and you have air reserve you go on diving. I mean I have dives of 65 minutes, just exploring the reef, watching dugongos and looking for white fin sharks. In some places you stay 35-40 minutes and you are pushed to surface even if you could stay more (and this as nothing to do with security curves).

good handling of equipment:
I prefer to dive using my stuff, so I only rented fins and octopus(couldn't bring mine because of the weight limits on the flight). All the gear was properly handled, washed and hanged to dry after every dive. Getting it back at the end was a matter of minutes.

quality and friendliness:
we are three very different divers for attitude and expectations, ranging from the enthusiasm of my 16yo AOWD daughter, to the more conservative approach of my wife. The guides where able to advice us for the better, so that each of us was guided to find in the dives entertainment and not situations beyond his or her limit, even if this resulted in a lower gain for the diving center.

price:
I find it less expensive then other diving centers of the area (some charge you for the guide). We rented our stuff for two weeks, but were charged only the days we went for diving.
I started with a 3 packages of 10 dives (we are three), changed plans, some of us did more, some did less, we all were applied the best rate. You don't get the impression of being pushed to buy.

punctuality: their bus was always in time, never waited a minute (we didn't reside in the resort where the diving is hosted)

language:
italian, english, french spoken for sure. Maybe more.

Coming back to Marsa Alam I would definitely get back to their services.

Visited July 2012