We wanted a quiet holiday and we got this in bucket loads and more.Fabulous hotel cleanliness was exceptional (which is what you would expect from this chain anyway).Choice of food extensive and caters for all tastes.Some of the carved fruit and veg displays were outstanding. Thanks to Nabil and aaila (sorry if spelt wrong) for making our last night so memorable.Excellent beach ,short walk to public entrance into Red Sea but fully understand the need to protect the coral.Loved the 'train ' ride to the beach. Hoping to go back again later this year.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Hotel Marsa Alam
- Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel was opened in July 2011 and offers a unique Nubian Themed experience. Located on the Abu Dabab Bay with 4 swimming pools (2 heated in winter).The Hotel bedrooms are in individual blocks of 12 to 24 rooms on 2 floors. All bedroom blocks are located in large landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Olotels, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.