We came back from this paradise a couple of weeks ago. we stayed in Hilton from 2.12 till 9.12 this year.
Everything was marvelous. At the reception our new friend for now - Mina (very helpful,nice and friendly guy) meet us and did everything quickly with our check-in. During our stay he helped us millions of times in every question.Thanks to him!!! We stayed in room 1712.it was garden view,and partly pool view.for us - location was absolutely comfortable,as it was close to everything: to the main restaurant,to main swimming pool, to the heated pool. Actually, I think that everything is built so wisely, that wherever you have a room - it would be absolutely comfortable. The room was big, nice, always clean. It looks exactly like on web-site. Bahaa (if I'm right) is cleaner in 17 block.he was always very friendly and made beautiful figures from towels for us!!
About beach: it is very nice,it is quite wide and the bay with umbrellas looks like picture from heaven) yes,you have to walk 2 minutes to reach sandy beach and entrance to the sea,but it is not a problem at all!! And what you see under water - variety of fish ,different colors, another world!! -can make you happy and fascinated, and you will immediately forget about those small "disadvantages" ( in fact after their perfect and incredibly tasty food - it's not a disadvantage ,it's a great opportunity NOT to become 2 sizes more))))
If you are very lazy,you can travel by golf-car, it's also nice and sweet)
The territory of the hotel is practically fully planted, a lot of beautiful corners are already done. Gardeners work all the time!!! and it also gives you a feeling that you are at home,and you are among people,ready to help you ( don't know why,but it really does) . Besides whoever you meet from the staff ,they always ask if everything is ok) it's very professional, I guess, and it makes pleasure for us)
Restaurants a la carte are quite good, but as for me,and for my husband,the main - is the best. Each day they make smth new, also there are always a lot of vegetables,fruits,deserts. On Friday they have oriental(national) dinner - there you can taste 4 or 5 different types of meat, cebab,as well. And it's very tasty!!! On Saturday it is "fish" dinner, so , as you understand, you can find variety of fish, and grilled fish on terrace as well. And you can see a lot of fresh fish in ice and take a photo with it and with chef ) Executive chef and sous-chef are always there in the restaurant, so you can ask them or propose smth,up to you. They are very nice,caring and warmhearted.Best regards to them! Besides, my husband had a birthday during our stay, and guys from staff made a very nice surprise for us - with dances, songs and a cake with a candle!
To conclude I can say that it was a week of paradise and relax. Big thanks for everybody who made it for us. Missing Hilton! Best wishes from Mariya and Vadim!!!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Hotel Marsa Alam
- Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel was opened in July 2011 and offers a unique Nubian Themed experience. Located on the Abu Dabab Bay with 4 swimming pools (2 heated in winter).The Hotel bedrooms are in individual blocks of 12 to 24 rooms on 2 floors. All bedroom blocks are located in large landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.