Been back home for 3days after a 2week stay and would love to go back to the Resta Grand, the hotel was very comfortable clean and spacious as were the rooms with the added bonus of the flat screen t.v., just what was needed after a hard day relaxing on the beach, to come back to the room late afternoon, shower and chill on the bed before getting ready for evening meal!!!. The food was plentiful we always found something to eat, we did eat in both the a la carte resturants but to be honest the food in the main resturant was better with more selection, the service was great, we dont tip at the start of the holiday like some people do, we prefer to wait until the last nite and then give good tips to the staff we think have given us the best service for our stay. We did indulge ourselves by having 5 massages each, the spa had a fantastic atmosphere, we had our last massage at 11am the day we were to fly home and it set us up for the journey brilliantly!! having said that the day we left we had a torrential storm and the hotel was in chaos, i really did feel sorry for the mangement, staff and new arrivals, who wouldnt have seen the hotel at its best. We spent most of our time on the beach which was lovely and not over crowded, my partner had a few days on the live reef snorkling which he said was great and I went in the shallow pools the fish and sea life was great, I am not a snorkler, so it was good to go into the shallow pools and see all the fish clams etc. All in all an excellent holiday and would definately visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 396 Spacious, comfortable guest rooms, fitted with modern amenities• Standard single room: 46 sqm• Twin room: 46 sqm• Family room: 52 sqm• Individually controlled air conditioning• 32 inch LCD flat screen TV• Satellite television• Hairdryer• Iron and ironing board upon request• Safety deposit box• Mini bar• Tea & Coffee making facilities• Sound system and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Resta Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resta Grand Hotel Marsa Alam
- Resta Grand Resort All Inclusive