Most of the other guests we spoke to had been to this hotel at least once before, which speaks for itself. It was our first visit and we will also be going back asap. There is a general culture of excellent service everywhere in the hotel. Just a few of the staff who deserve a special mention are Ahmed, Syed and Hamdy in the main restaurant, Alaa the poolside waiter, Sam the club waiter, Ali the cleaner of room 2817 and Natalia the customer relations manager. Sue the Thomson rep and Hayley the club singer also deserve recognition. There is room for improvement in the a la carte restaurants and the pub, and the gym is too small, but that is not the fault of the staff who all work extremely hard. The freindliness of the staff must rub off on the guests........Dave and Joan, Philip and Julie, Ant and Tracy, and everyone else we met while we were at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 396 Spacious, comfortable guest rooms, fitted with modern amenities• Standard single room: 46 sqm• Twin room: 46 sqm• Family room: 52 sqm• Individually controlled air conditioning• 32 inch LCD flat screen TV• Satellite television• Hairdryer• Iron and ironing board upon request• Safety deposit box• Mini bar• Tea & Coffee making facilities• Sound system and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Resta Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resta Grand Hotel Marsa Alam
- Resta Grand Resort All Inclusive