We - a family of 2A and 3K - stayed in Resta for a week in December 2012. Basically, all facilities were great (pool, rooms - had a problem with the TV though - beach etc.), staff was attentive and very helpful also in the restaurant, however we believe food needs to be improved.
Btw. cannot recommend buying spices, teas in the shop upstairs. Prices are through the roof. Same products can be purchased much cheaper elsewhere - even in the airport of Hurghada where we departed from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 396 Spacious, comfortable guest rooms, fitted with modern amenities• Standard single room: 46 sqm• Twin room: 46 sqm• Family room: 52 sqm• Individually controlled air conditioning• 32 inch LCD flat screen TV• Satellite television• Hairdryer• Iron and ironing board upon request• Safety deposit box• Mini bar• Tea & Coffee making facilities• Sound system and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Resta Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resta Grand Hotel Marsa Alam
- Resta Grand Resort All Inclusive