Bizarrely has its own time zone "I'm not joking" known as Fantazia time. It is 1hr ahead of Cairo time.... Strange !!
Stayed while working in the area so didn't get to use the pool or most facilities. Poor service at the bar and wouldn't pour more than a small glass of beer at any one time.
Food was also a bit bland but is usual for Egypt ?
Would I return... Not if I was paying myself!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantazia Resort Marsa Alam features 700 yards of private beach area and is 15 miles from Marsa Alam City. It has 3 swimming pools, 6 restaurants and bars and a diving school. All rooms and suites at Fantazia have a furnished balcony with sea view. Each room has a small sitting area with a flat-screen TV and a minibar. The bathroom includes a hairdryer and a shower. A breakfast and lunch buffet is served daily at Fantazia Restaurant, while an Italian dinner is served at Valentina Restaurant. Cocktails are available at Lobby Bar and Lagoon Beach Bar. Room service is available 24 hours. Fantazia Resort offers facilities for tennis, volleyball, gym and more. A wide range of tours is available, including horseback riding, diving and camel-back desert safaris by night. The Fantazia Resort is 5 miles from Marsa Alam Airport. Wi-Fi is available for a daily fee and free on-site parking is available. Ironing and laundry can be arranged by the 24-hour front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Fantazia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantazia Hotel Marsa Alam
- Fantazia Resort Marsa Alam