We went this September for our honeymoon. From our first welcome till our last check out the service was stunning; people treated us as if we're the only people in the hotel, trying to know for example our breakfast drinking preference to make them ready the next day we go to breakfast, etc... The views and the sea were great. The view from the lookout bar is amazing. We were on days with low occupancy so dinner was a set menu not a buffet but the food was very delicious, it was a delight.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Palace Port Ghalib Hotel Marsa Alam
- Intercontinental The Palace Port Ghalib Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located deep in the southern reaches of Egypt, between the Sahara Desert and the Red Sea, lies the amazing destination of Port Ghalib. InterContinental The Palace Port Ghalib Resort is ideally located at the heart of this exciting destination, overlooking Port Ghalib International Marina, Corniche & Khan and the reserved coral reef of the Red Sea. InterContinental The Palace Port Ghalib Resort features 308 premier rooms. All beautifully appointed rooms offer the ultimate in luxury and comfort; the resort offers a choice of three restaurants, The Olive offering International cuisine, Budour's Court offering Lebanese cuisine, and the Pool Deck offering a selection of snacks and seafood delicacies, one bar and a club with superb views over the Red Sea, swimming pool or Port Ghalib International Marina. The resort comprises as well Port Ghalib International Convention Centre, Six Senses Spa, Lulee Kids Club. The resort lies within walking distance from Port Ghalib International Convention Centre offering a meeting space of 1,950 square meters, capable of hosting all types of events from full scale conventions of 2,000 delegates to informal small size meetings, 16 breakout rooms. For shopping lovers, the resort offers an exceptional shopping experience at the International Marina, with a half kilometer stretch of a traditional Egyptian Khan bazaar. InterContinental The Palace Port Ghalib Resort is 2 kilometers drive from Marsa Alam International Airport, 210 km from Hurghada and 370 km from Luxor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your InterContinental The Palace Port Ghalib Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.