We came back from Marsa Alam the 27th of October and still enjoy thinking back of the wonderfull time we had at the Intercontinental Palace! The hotel is in one word fantastic! Well maintained, beautiful lobby, beach and sea (reef) are fantastic, service really good, hotel staff professional and kind, the food is for egyptian standerd very good.
It is the third time we go the Egypt and this hotel is by far the best stay we've had. We had a very relaxing holiday without having to stress about anything. Airport neareby so no long travel by bus. Nina gave us detailed info about what nice things to see. She even gave a guided tour of the hotel facilities (nice Six Senses Spa!). The Divers Club neareby also fantastic! We surely will recommend (and already recommended) the hotel to friends and family... and we would definately go back there ourselves!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Palace Port Ghalib Hotel Marsa Alam
- Intercontinental The Palace Port Ghalib Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located deep in the southern reaches of Egypt, between the Sahara Desert and the Red Sea, lies the amazing destination of Port Ghalib. InterContinental The Palace Port Ghalib Resort is ideally located at the heart of this exciting destination, overlooking Port Ghalib International Marina, Corniche & Khan and the reserved coral reef of the Red Sea. InterContinental The Palace Port Ghalib Resort features 308 premier rooms. All beautifully appointed rooms offer the ultimate in luxury and comfort; the resort offers a choice of three restaurants, The Olive offering International cuisine, Budour's Court offering Lebanese cuisine, and the Pool Deck offering a selection of snacks and seafood delicacies, one bar and a club with superb views over the Red Sea, swimming pool or Port Ghalib International Marina. The resort comprises as well Port Ghalib International Convention Centre, Six Senses Spa, Lulee Kids Club. The resort lies within walking distance from Port Ghalib International Convention Centre offering a meeting space of 1,950 square meters, capable of hosting all types of events from full scale conventions of 2,000 delegates to informal small size meetings, 16 breakout rooms. For shopping lovers, the resort offers an exceptional shopping experience at the International Marina, with a half kilometer stretch of a traditional Egyptian Khan bazaar. InterContinental The Palace Port Ghalib Resort is 2 kilometers drive from Marsa Alam International Airport, 210 km from Hurghada and 370 km from Luxor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental The Palace Port Ghalib Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.