This hotel we found was a mediam sized resort with a great reef for snorkelling and diving. The food here was some of the best that we have had in Egypt and we've been many times. Yes it could do with a bit of a cosmetic face lift but the rooms and social areas were as good as any I've been to. The reef was our BIG plus here, you name it we saw it, it's accessible straight from the beach and there is also a a swim area. All in all a great place. Fights go to marsa alam on a wednesday from gatwick and is a much shorter transfer than from hurghada. All in all a great place.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Oriental Dream Hotel Marsa Alam
- Sentido Oriental Dream Hotel
- Hotel Sentido Oriental Dream
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Sentido Oriental Dream Resort! Nestled in an expansive landscape and 40 km from the airport, this elegant five-star resort offers you relaxing moments on a private beach. The contrast between desert, sea and mountains give the world a completely fresh aspect. The breathtaking sunsets, the turquoise sea and the magnificent coral reefs will enchant you. Unique preserved location for quiet vacation with an array of water sports activities and the desert discovery. The resort offers a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, Guest Relation desk, bell captain, limousine service and lots more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Olotels, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your SENTIDO Oriental Dream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.