Firstly I would like to say that Marsa Alam is my favorite place for quiet and relaxing vacation because of its pristine beautiful nature, sea, underwater life. Therefore I rested here 8 times in 5 different nice hotels. In Egypt I have been also in Makadi Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, Taba and Luxor.
In my opinion Marsa Alam is ideal place for people who want to leave crowd behind yourself, to experience beautiful long beaches and virgin seashore, to discover matchless underwater life in pristine nature, to have quiet and relaxed atmosphere. So choosing holidays in Marsa Alam, I am not afraid to make a mistake. And Sentido Oriental Dream Resort also was a right choice for such vacation.
I visited this hotel for one week vacation one year ago but my memories about staying here is still fresh. However (considering my experience of vacation in many different nice hotels in Egypt) in my review I would like to say only about distinctive features of this hotel in comparison with others which I remember through one year.
First of all about the most important feature for people, which visit Red Sea – this hotel proposes nice opportunity for snorkeling and swimming even when it is windy weather, because from his beach you have direct sandy access to the big sea lagoon. No good thing as for me in this hotel is absence of jetty and as result – impossibility to swim in the open sea and to see outside coral reefs.
My most memorable feature about this hotel in comparison with others is two a la carte restaurants, Italian and Fish, which both provide a menu that is included in the AI-inclusive package. You can book dinners in these restaurants as many times as you like during your stay. We spent most of our evenings in these restaurants because they propose special atmosphere in comparison with the main restaurant and in my opinion one of the nicest food, which I tested in Egypt.
And, of course, I would like to say about Egyptian hospitality. In this hotel I met attentive, helpful and friendly staff, which tries fulfilling any wishes of their guests. For example, on our request immediately and without any problem reception staff prepared for us room with one of the most beautiful direct sea view in this resort. All of these I can also to say about the teams of two a la carte restaurants in this hotel, Italian and Fish.
So I can recommend this hotel for people, which want to have quiet, relaxing vacation among the wonders and beauties of Red Sea nature. And I would like to say thanks for ours holiday all and everyone in the team of Sentido Oriental Dream Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Sentido Oriental Dream Resort! Nestled in an expansive landscape and 40 km from the airport, this elegant five-star resort offers you relaxing moments on a private beach. The contrast between desert, sea and mountains give the world a completely fresh aspect. The breathtaking sunsets, the turquoise sea and the magnificent coral reefs will enchant you. Unique preserved location for quiet vacation with an array of water sports activities and the desert discovery. The resort offers a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, Guest Relation desk, bell captain, limousine service and lots more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SENTIDO Oriental Dream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Oriental Dream Hotel Marsa Alam
- Hotel Sentido Oriental Dream