We stayed again for Christmas, and enjoy our stay very much. The staff were nice and helpful, and we did our own diving in the bay. The dugong was there, but we missed him when diving... Next time perhaps... Christmas Eve was nice and the entertainment was also very enjoyable. The only thing I was not happy with, was when checking out. They were trying to make us pay more that what the exchange rate was for some wine we had purchased. They wouldnt accept credit cards, which we thought for a hotel was very strange, but used the cash point machine to withdraw the money in their currency to settle the bill. It would have been nice to finish a lovely week from start to finish, without the reception staff trying to rip us off. We havent been put off going back, but know for the future, to have cash ready if purchased anything that are not included in the all inclusive pack.
- Also Known As:
- Sol y Mar Abu Dabbab Hotel Marsa Alam
- Sol y Mar Abu Dabbab Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LocationThe hotel is located directly at the most beautiful beach of Marsa Alam. Abu Dabbab Bay is the beach of the red sea, with its white sand and coral reef with a great view over the Red Sea. Children & adults enjoy swimming, snorkeling & diving at the safe bay. The Hotel is about 30 km to Marsa Alam the Airport. Your hotelAccommodation buildings sited in a colorful garden complex, generously dimensioned heated freshwater swimming pool at different levels with integrated children’s pool, restaurants, BBQ corner bar, lounge, fun pub/, bazaar’s and Shisha+ Corner Rooms358 superior including 76 family rooms and 2 suites, All rooms with swimming pool or sea view. All rooms equipped with balcony/terrace, bath/WC, air-conditioning, direct dial phone, satellite TV, full mini bar against charge, hairdryer, safe, internet facilities Meals and drinksAll-inclusive: full board (buffet), thematic buffets, whole food and light food meals; afternoon coffee and cake; soft drinks, alcoholic drinks (10.00am − 23H00).Main RestaurantBuffet restaurant, Breakfast: 07.00−10.00h, Lunch: 12.30−15.00h, Dinner: 19.00−22.00h, with its huge trace BBQ over looking the pool, Sea view and the romantic garden.Pool Restaurant & Bar With a breathtaking view over the Pool.Late Breakfast: 10.00−12.30h, Lunch: 13.30−15.00h & Snacks & Tea break 16.00−17.00h ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your El Malikia Resort Abu Dabbab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.