Myself and my best friend stayed at the Four Seasons Bora Bora for 4 nights to celebrate her 40th birthday. We had very high expectations of the resort based on the cost to stay here and also from the many positive reviews it has received. It certainly didn't disappoint!
The resort itself is stunning. The natural beauty of Bora Bora takes your breath away. The calm turquoise water, most amazing sunsets and the peacefulness of the environment is just perfect.
We stayed in one of the mountain view over water bungalows which I highly recommend. Seeing the mountain and enjoying the sunsets every night was fabulous. The bungalow was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The rooms are very well equipped with iPod docking stations, snorkelling gear, beach towels etc. Stepping out and jumping off the deck into to warm (ish) water was great fun.
The wifi on the resort works very well and can be picked up in most areas.
We enjoyed the most incredible personalised meal on the beach for my friends birthday. The effort that had been made to make this so special really was not wasted on us. We enjoyed everything from the way the flowers had been displayed around the champagne glasses to the beautifully presented food and the wonderful service from the waitress we had looking after us. If you are celebrating an occasion whilst staying here then I would definitely recommend a meal on the beach. It was such a memorable evening. The staff who helped organise the meal for us were so friendly and keen to ensure we had a wonderful night.
On the other nights we enjoyed dining at the sunset bar and particularly liked the Arii Moana restaurant. I am a vegetarian and the resort caters very well for different diets.
We enjoyed the hotel breakfast each morning but found going early was the best time as the restaurant where breakfast is served is small and gets busy and crowded easily. The staff struggle to keep up with replenishing the dishes when it is so busy.
We did a lagoon trip with Oliver the marine biologist which we really enjoyed. After initially going on the trip with him we made several more trips back to the lagoon to see the beautiful variety of fish. It is certainly worth spending time exploring the lagoon.
I absolutely loved Bora Bora and the Four Seasons was a great place to stay. We did have a couple of minor glitches whilst there so we discussed these with the management team and our comments were well received and responded to. It really is worth talking to the management team if you do have any issues that do not meet the standard of the Four Seasons as you would expect.
This is a fabulous resort in the most idyllic setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On this mystical island with its necklace of white-fringed coral islets, Four Seasons elevates the excitement to redefine South Seas escape. Exotic over-water suites, and beachfront villas with pools, immerse you in ultramodern comforts and the spirit of French Polynesia. Culinary art embraces operatic sunsets over the island’s primeval peaks. Introduce your family to sea turtles. Kite-surf across the impossibly blue lagoon. Spirit yourselves away in a spa by the rolling Pacific surf. Surrender to the liberating service of a luxury resort unmatched on Bora Bora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons