Ever since the moment of our arrival to the moment of our departure, we felt we were in a very special place, where every action and reaction were customer-centric.
We stayed at Four Seasons for our honeymoon, right after staying at Sofitel Morea. You cannot compare the two – I am almost tempted to say you should skip Morea and come straight to Bora Bora!
The room was amazing: huge, perfectly decorated, very comfortable, and above all, special. You really own your own little house above the sea for a few days!
Pool service was great – very attentive, they will know you by your name after your first order. Food was also quite good.
As for restaurants, we really recommend the Sunset Bar, especially if you enjoy sushi. The setting is quite nice, and food is very good. We only tried the main restaurant for dinner once – and we did not enjoy (it was a themed buffet night, food was average and it was quite messy). The gourmet restaurant is also worth trying.
In terms of activities, we did the total snorkeling trip – very good, I really recommend. We also used the hotel’s kayaks and paddles – you can use them for free and there are many available. Finally, we asked for a canoe breakfast – it was good, but we expected something else! I don’t know whether it should be worth much more than a regular room service breakfast!
I will not name all the small surprises/attentions that made our stay so special, so that you too can be surprised!
Just a few warnings:
- It is not worth to snorkel out of your room – there are not many fishes to see
- There are a few coral sediments/rocks in the beach in the edge of the water – you may want to bring those special beach shoes
- The meal plan will give you ease of mind, but you won’t necessarily save money, especially if you usually don’t eat much at night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On this mystical island with its necklace of white-fringed coral islets, Four Seasons elevates the excitement to redefine South Seas escape. Exotic over-water suites, and beachfront villas with pools, immerse you in ultramodern comforts and the spirit of French Polynesia. Culinary art embraces operatic sunsets over the island’s primeval peaks. Introduce your family to sea turtles. Kite-surf across the impossibly blue lagoon. Spirit yourselves away in a spa by the rolling Pacific surf. Surrender to the liberating service of a luxury resort unmatched on Bora Bora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons