I spent a long time on trip advisor researching our holiday and we were not disappointed. We are a family of four (with boys 6 and 3) and were nervous about going to a honeymoon destination with the boys, but we had the best time. We stayed 5 nights.
The things that made our holiday were:
- booking with a travel agent able to give extra perks like daily food credits, breakfast, free upgrade, late checkout, free night which made it more affordable.
- the layout of the bungalow which allowed for separate lounge area for boys, beautiful deck area to enjoy champagne on late in the day while boys chilled out with DVD.
- Beautiful pool
- Amazing kids club (free) with fantastic activities like fish feeding and treasure hunts. The location was brilliant right behind the pool so we could swim with boys then when they were tired they could be dropped off at the kids club and we could relax by pool. One of us stayed with our 3 year old who wasn't old enough to be left by himself but it still it felt like a break because he was entertained.
- I loved the beautiful lotions and suntan lotion left everywhere for use
- amazing breakfast
- had a great morning with Christopher on a snorkelling reef tour.
- absolutely amazing service
The layout of the resort means that you feel as if you have a little house and lots of privacy. The pool seems very quiet in the morning because I think everyone is enjoying their bungalow.
The views (from the pool especially) of Mount Onemanu are stunning. It really is as beautiful as the pictures say.
We would love to go back. You won't regret this. One piece of advice is take a suitcase of snacks and bottles of champagne/wine if you are a family. It helps reduce costs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On this mystical island with its necklace of white-fringed coral islets, Four Seasons elevates the excitement to redefine South Seas escape. Exotic over-water suites, and beachfront villas with pools, immerse you in ultramodern comforts and the spirit of French Polynesia. Culinary art embraces operatic sunsets over the island’s primeval peaks. Introduce your family to sea turtles. Kite-surf across the impossibly blue lagoon. Spirit yourselves away in a spa by the rolling Pacific surf. Surrender to the liberating service of a luxury resort unmatched on Bora Bora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons