What can I say, this is the most incredible paradise on earth. This resort made the experience completely enjoyable in every way. Every little detail is taken care of from having a fresh towel ready whenever you need one. It's incredible how the grounds are impeccably taken care of. When you track some sand from the beach onto a walkway, there's someone there to sweep it up right behind you. There's a resident marine biologist that takes you around their private snorkeling lagoon with a huge array of fish and natural coral (Bring bread from breakfast). The food was equally enjoyable with a breakfast buffet including everything you could want and a different fresh fruit juice mix every morning. The restaurants have amazing fresh fish and fruits and succulent desserts. The service staff will help you with anything you need from room service to scheduling activities and arranging trip to the main island. The absolute best part of the resort though is the bungalow. We had a mountain view, which is probably the best view to wake up your day you could have. The only sounds you hear in your room are the waves crashing against the stilts the bungalow sits on. I thoroughly enjoyed swimming and snorkeling off the back deck, although the current is a little strong. Like everyone says, you won't want to leave.
The only sad part is that it's so incredibly expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for. We made it a little cheaper by grabbing some groceries from the only store in Vaitape the first day (Chin Lee's).
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On this mystical island with its necklace of white-fringed coral islets, Four Seasons elevates the excitement to redefine South Seas escape. Exotic over-water suites, and beachfront villas with pools, immerse you in ultramodern comforts and the spirit of French Polynesia. Culinary art embraces operatic sunsets over the island’s primeval peaks. Introduce your family to sea turtles. Kite-surf across the impossibly blue lagoon. Spirit yourselves away in a spa by the rolling Pacific surf. Surrender to the liberating service of a luxury resort unmatched on Bora Bora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, Olotels, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.