hotel is beautiful.
Service is impeccable.
Just a great atmosphere.
When you get to Bora Bora you already have that feeling that your in a great place but when you get to the 4 seasons it just takes it to another level.
When you arrive you are taken care of immediantly by your own personal assisant who will take you to your room while you handle your check in, No waiting on lines after a long day of traveling.
When you get to the room you will be in owe of the beautiful views and cozy atmosphere.
When you walk around the grounds you feel like you own the place because everbody knows your name and is ready to assist your any need.
Breakfast lunch and dinner is delicous!
Night life is relaxing and romantic and just a great place to be with your companion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On this mystical island with its necklace of white-fringed coral islets, Four Seasons elevates the excitement to redefine South Seas escape. Exotic over-water suites, and beachfront villas with pools, immerse you in ultramodern comforts and the spirit of French Polynesia. Culinary art embraces operatic sunsets over the island’s primeval peaks. Introduce your family to sea turtles. Kite-surf across the impossibly blue lagoon. Spirit yourselves away in a spa by the rolling Pacific surf. Surrender to the liberating service of a luxury resort unmatched on Bora Bora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons