My husband and I cannot stop taking about our exceptional experience at the Four Seasons Bora Bora. From the moment they greet you at the airport with their yacht, gracious staff and cooling towel treatment (perfumed with an exotic flower elixir), you know you will be well taken care of during your stay. No need to wait to check in at the lobby...they whisked us straight to our incredible overwater bungalow to settle the paperwork in comfort. Wow, our room was ready at 8am! We had not only booked here for a honeymoon splurge, we also had booked to legally marry here as well and partake in a traditional French Polynesian Ceremony. We were absolutely pampered every day, with service that was so prompt, graceful and caring. The staff are a mix of locals and from abroad. All were wonderful, though we found that the interaction with the local staff was what set this experience apart. They not only deliver extraordinary hospitality, they also deliver a piece of their culture and spirituality with every touch point. From the cheery greetings "la Orana", to their open sharing of customs and meanings. Getting to know these jolly people was so heartwarming and enlightening. They are so in touch with nature and have great respect for their delicate part of the world. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful, spiritual and felt authentic, which truly exceeded our expectations. Our wedding planner, Lucy, was wonderful and took care of every detail. A true professional!
As for the food, do expect to pay a big price tag, but these prices are found throughout the French Polynesian islands, not just here. On the flip side, we found the wine bottle prices rather affordable compared to what you pay for good French wine in Canada. The price-points are eased with all the added value perks, such as stocked water in your room, comp sorbets and frozen lychee treats on the beach, sunglasses cleaning service, snorkel gear stocked in your room, fresh towel service and ice water on the beach...the list goes on. Exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On this mystical island with its necklace of white-fringed coral islets, Four Seasons elevates the excitement to redefine South Seas escape. Exotic over-water suites, and beachfront villas with pools, immerse you in ultramodern comforts and the spirit of French Polynesia. Culinary art embraces operatic sunsets over the island’s primeval peaks. Introduce your family to sea turtles. Kite-surf across the impossibly blue lagoon. Spirit yourselves away in a spa by the rolling Pacific surf. Surrender to the liberating service of a luxury resort unmatched on Bora Bora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora
- Four Seasons Hotel Bora
- Bora Bora Four Seasons