+ Owner Jacques is a gentleman - friendly, helpful and fully fluent English
+ Fantastic location. You're in Bora for the beach, right ... the beach owned by the village is highly mediocre, however you are just 5 mins walk from a fantastic public beach (opposite the Intercon Moana)
+ Good standard of accommodation, fairly humble but you have hot water and have a sense of being well looked after. The village is lovingly tended.
- Really nice restaurant (La Bounty) just 12 minutes walk up the road
- A bit pricey for the standard of accommodation ... but this is Bora Bora
- No eating facilities
- No internet
- The only convenience shop is a good 15 minutes walk (although Jacques may let you borrow a bike for free if you need to pop down)
- Dogs at night if you are walking down the road to/from restaurant. We didn't have any trouble, because the dogs we came across seemed to be owned ... but could be intimidating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set alongside Matira Beach, Village Temanuata offers traditional Polynesian-style bungalows offering direct beach access. Guests enjoy free snorkelling equipment and there are kayaks available on-site. The family-run Temanuata Village Resort is just 300 metres from dining options and shops. Vaitape village is 7 km away. It is a 40-minute bus and ferry ride from Bora Bora Airport. All bungalows feature a patio, a refrigerator and a ceiling fan. Each has a private bathroom with a shower. Mosquito nets are available upon request. The tour desk books diving, sailing, island trips and submarine tours. You can relax on the beach sun loungers or indulge in a massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Village Temanuata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Temanuata Hotel Vaitape