My wife and I spent 5 nights at this resort and had a fantastic time. My wife has limited mobility and the staff was VERY accommodating from the very beginning. We had a beautiful over-water villa [word cannot describe how terrific and spacious they are], huge deck with jacuzzi, a fantastic view of Mount Otemanu and the beautiful blue water of the lagoon. Each villa is configured to be private and secluded from the other units. Nightly turn-down service includes a tin of cookies and bottles of water. First class all the way.
The staff, from the gardeners to the management, could not have been nicer at the resort. The servers were fantastic, the management [Marc was our contact] was happy to meet every need.
We ate most meals at the resort and found the food and variety to be very good.
Overall, and excellent resort and highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Prestigia, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora