My husband and l have just returned from our spectacular 'heaven on earth' vacation at the St Regis Bora Bora where we were married. From our private butler Marine to our Wedding Co-Ordinators Rose and Natacha, we could not have imagined a more magical experience. Our photographer, Helene was a delight as were my make-up Artist and Hairdresser that made this important event run so effortlessly. Mr Sebastien Tailpied, Executiev Assistant Manager preformed our beautiful 'Joining of the Hearts' Ceremony and made this day for us truly special. My husband and l are extremely well traveled and do have a certain level of expectation which is often not met. The St Regis is a resort that surpasses your expectations and runs to perfection on every level....we will definitely return soon
A very special THANK YOU to Marine for her exceptional service.
Dr Vivienne and Sam. Melbourne. Australia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora