I am at St.Regis as I'm writing this review. I'm on my honeymoon here and I absolutely love it here. Bora Bora island is the most beautiful place I ever been to and trust me I'm very well traveled person. Every view, no matter which way you look is postcard worthy. Service here is mind blowing. Our butler Sebastian is the MAN!!! He's like a superhero. I have to say it's very expensive here but so worth it. I would give everything to stay here one more week but my husband has to go back to work;(
I will defiantly try to come back here once we get back on our feet after this trip.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.