The title of this review was the slogan we noticed on the back of a St. Regis Bora Bora folder. We had just finished our lunch at the Lagoon by Jean Georges, which followed a cooking class. The cooking class was excellent and definitely one of the top hotel experiences we've ever had. Chef Antoine is so gracious to share his skills and it is a rare opportunity to be behind the scenes of such a great restaurant with the people who make it so great. The kitchen was set as if we would eat there, complete with a tablecloth, several wine selections, and place settings. The setting was nice, but the cooking made the experience. We made an appetizer and main course, to include filleting the ahi tuna! After preparing the meal, they guided us to the empty main dining room so they could finish the cooking while we enjoyed wine and excitedly discussed what we had learned. What a great time and incredible meal.
When you plan a trip to Bora Bora, you expect beautiful scenery. I must admit, while my wife and I were on the boat en route to the hotel I said it must be more dramatic arriving from somewhere other than Hawaii. I continued to eat my words after saying that. Every view, every gaze, every moment is paradise. The physical beauty is unlike anything I have seen and we continue to describe blues in terms of the water depth in the lagoon.
What you don't expect, or can't fully comprehend, is the hospitality you will receive. The experience at St. Regis Bora Bora will be hard to even match, not to mention surpass. Everyone you meet will greet you with a smile and "Ia Orana," the Polynesian greeting. Although everyone we had the opportunity to meet was great, Lauren, a waitress, and Guillaume, the sommelier, were true pleasures to be around. They were complete professionals and passionate in the food and wine. My wife and I have discussed returning solely to see these two wonderful individuals.
A stay at the St. Regis Bora Bora will be wonderful. No matter the occasion, the physical beauty, wonderful food, and most importantly, the top notch staff will ensure your stay is a memorable one.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Otel, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.