Most of what i would say is in other reviews but here are my highlights.
The over-water bungalows are amazing. Having one with a view of the mountain is definitely a plus for pictures. The water is crystal clear and refreshing. The staff is very accommodating and always looking to please you. The pool and beach areas are huge and gorgeous. The variety of food on the resort can allow you to never leave it. Best restaurant was sushi take.
The breakfast buffet is ridiculous and bountiful. We almost never ate lunch because it was so expansive.
The SPA, wow. Best massage of my life.
The bartenders lack bartender skills. They eye all measuring therefor drinks are inconsistent. If i'm spending $25 for a cocktail I want it to not only have enough alcohol, but taste good.
There are NO hottubs on the entire resort. They do NOT heat any water in the pool, the jacuzzis in the spa, or the "hot tubs" in the large bungalows. They say it is a hot tub, but is infact just water heated by the sun (so luke warm at best).
We HIGHLY recommend staying here, but thought we could point out a few of the minor flaws.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora