Wow Wow Wow, you are wow'd from the moment you get picked up by the St Regis yacht at the airport, to the moment you dock at the hotel with hot towels and welcome drinks awaiting you, to the moment you leave and you look at the hotel for the very last time.
Everywhere you go on this resort is beautiful and picturesque. Our rooms were huge and we had treats given to us every day. There are too many good things to say, so here are the highlights: Bicyling around the resort, Non-motorized water equipment, view of Mt. Otemanu from our villa, sunset drinks at the Lagoon Restaurant, freshest sashimi at Sushi Take restaurant, and the lagoonarium is unreal,
The only two disappointments of the trip was our massage service, which was included in our package through Pacific For Less and food from room service. It was the most frustrating massage I've had where the masseuse exerted no pressure at all, even repeatedly asking her to increase the pressure. If felt as if she was just rubbing oil on my skin. I complained to the spa receptionist and they explained that this was part of the "relaxation" massage. However, my husband said his masseuse was good. The food from room service is a complete rip-off, don't order the pasta because it's bland and super expensive. I understand food in Bora Bora is expensive but at least simple foods like spaghetti bolognese can taste better?
The breakfast buffet is phenomenal, one of the best hotel breakfast I've had with vast selection and great service.
Don't bother going into the main island because you'll be stuck there with nothing to do while you wait for the shuttle boat back to the resort. This basically means you probably won't be needing a shuttle boat during your stay.
We stayed one afternoon in an Ocean front villa. It was huge, had an ocean view with a small pool, but definitely not worth it. Stay in an overwater villa! Better yet, stay in the Presidential suite, you can jump from the edge of your infinity pool directly into the lagoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora