We went to the st regis the first week in September I'm not rich by any means so I did not know if I could afford this vacation but after reading so many positive reviews about pacific for less and Claudia I call her and from that moment on it was like a dream. I have 3 kids 7, 9 and 11 we have never taken a family trip before and we decided it was time. We chose the st regis because we like what it had to offer. The staff at the st regis are like a wonderful family they have my kids free icecream, they knew us by name and when we needed anything they got it before we could ask. Claudia set us up with a complimentary shark and ray feeding that words can't express how wonderful it was and the bungalow wow it's hug, the tub and showers are amazing and the bed my wife was trying to figure out how to sneak it on the plane. The breakfast buffet was amazing we did not care to much for the lagoon restaurant but we loved bloody Mary's the setting and the food was amazing. Room service at the st regis is wonderful the set your food up in your room like your a king and the swim up bar was a blast. From the day I called Claudia till the day we returned nothing was left to do every detail was handled by her I can't stress enough call pacific for less the are start your trip off perfect and st regis does the rest. Oh and we were in bungalow 103 near the bridge and the lagoon resteraunt it was perfect short walks everywhere.
We did the shark and ray feeding amazing, parasailing good, helmet dive amazing, love boat just ok, shopping fun, paddle board fun, swimming with turtle good, and the Polynesian dance dinner fun. I guess I could write a book on our trip it was heaven and a trip we will never forget call pacific for less ask for Claudia and you won't regret it even people at the four season on our tours said they wish they had stayed at the four season stay at the st regis. Thank you at regis your resort is one of a kind and your staff treated us like family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora