This was the final resort as part of our honeymoon vacation (We also stayed at Moorea Hilton and Le Tahaa Island Resort & Spa), 5 days (half of the 10 days total). We booked as part of a package through Samantha @ Tahiti Travel Planners (http://www.gotahiti.com/), she was amazing to work with and the overall trip ended up being cheaper than if we were to book on our own. Transfers were seamless and right on time.
The resort is amazing and the staff is phenomenal. The experience starts out by being greeted at the airport and directed to the boat which brings you to the St Regis dock. Upon arrival, you are greeted by your personal butler who gives and complete tour of the resort by foot and golf car. We stayed in room 210 which faces the north end of the island. Enjoyed sunsets and wine every night. Jean George's Lagoon Restaurant was amazing, next time I'll book reservations in advance so we can watch the sunset on the deck. Service is top notch as well, we've never stayed someplace like this where I felt like we were truly like we were VIP's. We're already planning a return trip sometime in the future (hopefully sooner than later).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora