We first were in Moorea for 5 nights, where we had our wedding ceremony. Moorea was amazing, yet we saved the best for last with the last 5 nights going to St. Regis Bora Bora!! We had one of the last bungalows on our Bungalow Trail. Amazing!! Service Amazing!!! Everything about the stay was amazing!!! We want to go back!! We came back to our Tahitian Inspired Party for all of our friends and family in the US, and the drink we imitated was the April Drink of the month,Te Natura from St. Regis Bora Bora. Was a hit as our specialty cocktail for our party.
It really is true...once you go St. Regis...you don't ever want to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora