My husband and I stayed here for the last part of our honeymoon last June and had an incredible stay. We used Pacific for Less to book the trip and worked with Claudia & Jennifer. They were amazing to work with and truly took the time to walk me through the different hotels in Bora Bora. They had the best pricing and we got the most perks using them.
The second you step foot off the plane at the airport, your mouth will be on the ground in awe. It is absolutely the most beautiful place on earth. There is a hotel representative at the airport to greet you and take you to the hotel. No taxis here, all boats. Check in starts on the boat and we were able to check in early after we refreshed ourselves with the wet towels and fresh iced drink (can't remember what it was but it was delicious). Alexi and Danny were our butlers and gave us a tour of the grounds before we went to our room. It is huge and great exercise to walk the resort end to end. They also have bikes to use to get around that we took advantage of and would ride back to our rooms with after breakfast.
The bungalows are really spacious - glass windows in the floor, separate living room, huge bathroom with closet and double sink, deck with table, lounge chairs and platform to jump directly into the water, everything you could ever possibly need.
The breakfast spread was very diverse and definitely reserve a table at Lagoon during sunset. Take (sushi restaurant) was great to change up the meals and go to the main island if you want more options. Highly, highly recommend Villa Mahana (Pacific for Less got us the VIP table) and their tasting menu or if you want more relaxed go to Bloody Mary.
St. Regis Bora Bora had the most shuttles to the main island (we spoke to a family staying at Four Seasons and they only had one) which was great to go to the stores or do excursions. We did a combo jet ski/ ATV tour which I also highly recommend because it's a great way to see the island.
My husband and I think about this trip almost daily and will absolutely be back again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Prestigia, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora