This vacation was for our 25th anniversary. We had not been on this type of vacation since our honeymoon, and wanted to make this special. We chose Jackie at Custom Tahiti Travel and were overjoyed with how she took care of all our vacation needs. This is the only vacation where everything went as planned. From the time we arrived at LAX, all travel, accommodations, meals and excursions were just exactly what we were told to expect. We spent one night in Papeete, 3 nights in Taha'a and 6 nights at the St. Regis, Bora Bora. We were met upon arrival at airport and took a beautiful boat ride to the resort. From there, it was like a fantasy dream. The resort is gorgeous. The overwater bungalows are large and decorated nicely. The view is to die for. We had a view of Bora Bora. Our package came with a 50 minute massage. Highly recommend it. Spa was very nice and a great way to start the day. All of the meals we had were great. The sushi restaurant on the property is a must. The lagoon restaurant view is unbelievable and the meals were great. The breakfast buffet was, by far, the best we've had. The selection of food was fantastic. We really had a vacation of a lifetime. We did the stingray and shark feeding excursion and it is well worth it. It was a small group of people (10 to 12) and the boat operators made the trip very enjoyable. We took an evening boat ride over to Bora Bora for dinner at a French restaurant (can't remember name, but everyone knows about it. just ask whoever is booking your vacation). The restaurant is small with 8 or 10 tables. The Chef takes your order and recommends what goes with it. His wine recommendation was perfect. It was the most expensive dinner my wife and I have ever had.......and it was worth every penny. We can't wait to go back. When we do, we will use Jackie again. All of her recommendations and suggestions were right on. She knew all of the properties we stayed at and knew the best rooms for the kind of view we wanted. I highly recommend talking to her if you are planning a trip to Tahiti.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora