Me and my husband went there for our honeymoon, we stayied in an overwater bungalow. It was an unbelievable experience that I would repeat a thousand times(if it wasn't for the price and for the distance).
Everything was perfect, service in particular was the best service ever, food was delicious, especially the exotic breakfast, (if you go there ask them for some coconut smoothies, it's just really yummy!!). They made us feel like we were in paradise, I think St. Regis is the place that most gets close to heaven on earth.
Everything was perfect and the pictures we took are gorgeous, every shot taken there is good :)
It was definitely worth the money. I would recommend to a friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora