St Regis on Bora Bora is heaven on earth! I was able to spend a lovely two weeks in this resort and have nothing but good things to say. The staff is attentive but not intrusive. Our room was always cleaned in a timely manner with plenty of fresh towels for each day. We stayed in an over the water bugalow which I highly recommend. It was so much fun to watch the rays and other beautiful fish swim below our room everyday. Make sure you get up in the morning and grab a bicycle from the activities desk near the pool. There are a lot of fun things to do and see via bike. I would definitely return to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora