Everyone who has an inkling of traveling the South Pacific has seen pictures and has engrained in their minds eye the beautiful water, overwater bungalows and luxurious surrounds and service of Bora Bora. In particular most think of the St. Regis. Well, it is everything we all think it will be AND MORE! Thanks to Geri Miller at Tahiti Discount Travel in Newport Beach we chose Bora Bora and the St. Regis. The water, the views and the luxury were better than any pictures I've seen! The bungalow was beyond compare. It was like a small, beautifully appointed apartment with our own patio, covered dining area and, of course, our own deck from which to jump in the uniquely blue and warm water. The service and food were flawless and there were plenty of activities should one somehow be drawn away from the luxury and comfort of their bungalow. Thanks to Geri and the St. Regis!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora