I was just reviewing TripAdvisor and noticed that I hadn't written a review for our stay almost a year ago. Shame on me!! First off I have to thank Jennifer and Pacific for Less for helping us plan this amazing trip. We couldn't have done it without her. For those of you planning a trip to Tahiti my advise to you is do your research and have your current travel agent price out a trip for you and then have Pacific For Less price it out for you. Absolutely no comparison at all. In addition to that Pacific For Less knows everything about every island here.
We started our trip in Le Taha'a, which was amazing, and then we headed to Bora Bora for 8 amazing nights. From the moment you are greeted at the airport to your departure back home this resort is a class act and will not disappoint. This was not only a honeymoon for us but also our wedding. We had an intimate wedding and had we had the opportunity to do things over again we wouldn't have done a single thing differently. As for weddings, Bianca and Karine are both sweethearts and couldn't have treated us better. You will be in good hands if you are planning a wedding. Flowers, location on the island, hair, food...they take care of it all. If you are looking for a photographer you have to use Helene. She will make you feel and look like you belong in a magazine. I swear, we look at our photos everyday. As for the resort, we really cannot complain about anything. Food was great, plenty of options, just prepare yourself when traveling to Bora Bora, nothing and I mean nothing is cheap. We actually paid for the breakfast plan with Pacific For Less, I would definitely recommend this. As for activities, plenty to do, jet skiing, swimming with sharks, stingrays, snorkeling, stand up paddle boarding...the list goes on and on. There is really not much else I can say, other than book your trip now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora