Had the most amazing honeymoon at the St Regis Bora Bora. The resort was like nothing we had seen before with spectacular views and the most beautiful aqua coloured water. The staff were attentive and welcoming and called us by name. We ate in all of the restaurants and the food was beautiful in all of them although a bit expensive, our favourite was the Sushi restaurant which we ate in twice. We loved snorkeling in the lagoon which had the most amazing array of fish. Our overwater bungalow was huge and such a treat to dive straight into the water. One of the highlights of our trip was the Shark & Ray Safari tour which came complimentary with our package from Custom Tahiti Travel. My husband really enjoyed swimming with the lemon sharks. We also had a couples massage, dinner one night of our stay and a private boat transfer to the airport included free with our package, thanks to Jackie for arranging all of this for us !. We thoroughly enjoyed our time at the St Regis, it really was the best resort we have ever stayed at. Hopefully we'll get to return one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Prestigia, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora