We are a family of 4 - my two children are ages 9 and 11 and we have been traveling all over the world since they were born. We have been to many amazing destinations and this trip has definitely made the "top of the list". We just returned from the St. Regis Bora Bora and an 8 day stay. What an incredible adventure it was~! This resort is definitely in the top rank of properities in the world. It is hard to imagine that in 8 fast hours from LA - only 2 additional hours than flying to Hawaii you can find yourself so far away into a world you never imagined! The St Regis is an amazing property for honeymoon couples and it is also an amazing property for families! Because the property is so spread out with so much to offer it always has an empty feel - you will never know when they are completely full which is an amazing accomplishment for a true 6 star property. The staff is amazing - they know who their guests are and they welcome you at every opportunity. The accommodations are top notch with amazing local decor accompanied by true comfort and luxury. mosquitos? they dont seem to exist at this resort :) There are fantastic food options ranging from the freshest sushi you can imagine to local island dishes that will tempt your tastebuds. The beachfront is sprinkled with every water toy imaginable at your disposal - all just part of the amenities~! They offer their "Lagoonarium" which is a ecological habitat for every tropical fish and ocean life imaginable - at every moment 150 of the most amazing fish swimming around you. it's truly an experience in itself~! The resort also offers all guests the use of their beach cruiser biciycles which is not only the most efficient way to move around an island but an experience that brings you back to family life and comraderie - i think you have to experience it to even know how awesome this is~! We stayed in both the beachfront pool villa and then moved to experince the over the water villa so that we could take it all in - both were amazing and truly just as nice as the other. I think the staff itself is what separates them from most properties - the dedication to their resort - they are all very accommodating, pleasant, friendly and really just made the entire experice so unique and special that we literally found ourselves tearing up when it was time to leave.
This is an amazing resort and an amazing property - a great destination for both couples as well as families and offers true beauty as well as pure luxury. This is a guaranteed incredible time~!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora is 44-acre island resort located in Polynesian paradise. Our elite accommodation features the 13,000 sq ft Miri Miri spa and Lagoon Restaurant by Jean Georges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora