I can't express how floored we were at how beautiful this place was. The food was good, the beach was awesome, and oh man the overwater bungalow we stayed in may of been the nicest suite we've ever stayed in. The only thing is the suite is pretty big.. BUT the staff will be more than glad to pick you up via golf cart to and from your room. The only minor quibble is the pool needed some construction. Other than that, we really could not have asked for a better honeymoon spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora