We stayed here 5 nights. Reception was good, concierge (Laurie and Sophie) were fantastic even when we weren’t the easiest to deal with (sorry!), pool boys were great (Gustoff?), reception was A+; restaurant service was top notch..... Every single staff member was warm, welcoming, engaging.... we generally felt as if each staff person genuinely cared about us and our happiness. I can’t say enough great things about the IC Thalasso staff. We stayed at the Hilton Nui 3 nights after our Thalasso stay.... we instantly were missing the Thalasso staff the entire time at the Hilton Nui. We were so impressed with the Thalasso; we plan to return next year.
The resort is equally as impressive as the staff. Beach is perfect, pool is great, bungalows are fantastic and the restaurants are great. We didn’t try the spa, but it looked out of this world. I wish we would have stayed all 8 nights at the Thalasso.
Only had 2 concerns during our stay.
1. Shower had mold in room 128, needs a good scrubbing.
2. More selection at breakfast. Hilton Nui had a much better selection and cooked better. Breakfast wasn’t bad, just the only thing I thought was better at the Hilton Nui.
Again, I can’t thank your staff (especially Laurie) for the best, most memorable vacation of our lives. Because of your staff, you have loyal guest for life. We hadn’t planned to visit Bora Bora every anniversary, but after our stay with your staff, we plan to visit you and your staff every year.
THANK YOU EVERYONE AT IC THALASSO!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora