We stayed at the Intercontinental Resort & Thalasso Spa for a week at the beginning of September. It was our 50th Wedding Anniversary and we could not have chosen a better location to celebrate. The staff were extremely courteous and very friendly. Most of the front line staff had an amazing memory for names which made the stay more personal. We appreciated very much the various things that were done for us as we celebrated this important occassion, making our stay even more memorable, as we felt very honoured.My wife and I will always remember the amazing time we had and the delightful staff where nothing was to much trouble and all staff were very obliging. We had a half meal plan which was very adequate. The food and variety was really superb. We had breakfast delivered by canoe on our actual anniversary, what an amazing experience, so much to eat and the way it was presented (while we were given a canoe ride). All added to a superb holiday of a lifetime. The overwater villas are simply amazing, so comfortable and large with an awsome ensuite. The lounge area was really well appointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora