It is hard to discribe just how beautiful this resort is. But I will try. You get there by boat, there are no roads thus no cars and trucks and noise. All you will hear is the sound of the surf from the Pacifis Ocean pounding on the reef and the birds. The villas are on the lagoon and the depth is from 3 feet to 8 feet plus. The villas themselves are large units with every thing you will need to be happy. At the foot of the bed is a picture window and a view to kill for. Snorkel right off your own private deck and dock. Fish and abundunt(sting-rays, tropical fish, needle fish you name it).
The food is great and the servings are just right not too big or too small. If there was a down side to this resort it could only be the cost. This place doesn't come cheap. Just the opposite. If you order water with your meal is will cost you around $6.50us. But I think anyone who wants to go to Bora Bora knows this in advance and it will be all part of this wonderful experence.Check out their web site as there is just too much to put down here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora