I would like to mention a few members of staff first that made the stay memorable for us.
They were Godwin, Shamelle, Lania, Margret and Caeser.
They all gave fantastic service to us and loved our little boy Freddie.
The hotel is quite business like but offered a nice varity of restaurants although they were expensive.
The room that we had originally was very noisy due to building work going on outside so they moved us to the beach view which was very good. They also gave us comp tea/coffee etc in the business lounge every day for the hassle as the service on our first day was dreadful.
After that it was a very nice holiday xx
Thank you xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora