We have booked our honeymoon at IC Bora Bora and are due to fly there in about 2 weeks. I have so far emailed them (based on the email address on their website) and have had no response. So I sent them another one 4 days ago, yet again nothing!
I've now decided to call them but the phone number on their website is not correct! It says that it is not in service!
We haven't even arrived there yet and I'm having doubts about this hotel's level of service. For a 5 star resort that charges over $1k a night i would expect better than this. We travel often and to both luxurious and non luxurious places and have yet to experience such bad service. They better be performing above expectations from here on out for us to be satisfied!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your InterContinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora