My husband and I had the pleasure of spending 4 days here. By far, the nicest hotel "room" I've ever stayed in. We had one of the bungalows over the water, which is basically a house. We were one of the few couples that wasn't spending much time in the room however, as we were diving all day, every day. But it was so nice to come back to our house on the water every afternoon. Felt truly pampered. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora