We have just returned from a 2 week stay at Le Moana and have to say it was the most fantastic experience. The hotel has a great Polynesian feel and there is a really relaxed atmosphere about the whole place. We were greeted by Georgina and shown around before being taken to our beach bungalow. The bungalow although smaller than we saw at some of the other resorts had everything you need with the beach right on the doorstep. We upgraded for our last 3 nights to a Horizon overwater bungalow which was again excellent. The staff at the resort are always smiling and greet you every time you meet them. Francine at the bar will keep you entertained as well as providing great cocktails. The activity prices were a little high but having looked around a bit we booked our own (talk to Hibou who runs the shuttle bus from the hotel to Vaitape).
Overall a wonderful experience and I can recommend this resort to anybody thinking of a trip to Bora Bora.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is located to the south side of the main island, at the famous Matira point, considered as one of the most beautiful beach in the world. The hotel situated only 8kms away from the main city of Vaitape, offers you a breathtaking view on the lagoon, but also on the impressive Mt OTEMANU and PAHIA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Le Moana Bora