As if it couldnt get any better for newlyweds being in Bora Bora for our Honeymoon...not ony was the location beautiful, ALL of the staff was dedicated to making our honeymoon special. From the concierge giving great advice on dining (and the restaratns picking us up for free) to the restaurant staff being accomodating and eincredibly welcoming. This is a great spot for anyone that is interested in having a quiet, romantic time. Although we did take advantage of a Polynesian dance show with dinner (Tuesdays and Saturdays). We cannot stop telling everyone about our greta experience and how the trael time to get to Bora Bora for us was insignificant because of our great experience. We took about 1500 pictures of the scenic area and underwater for the fish below our bungalow. There is also a market that is in walking distance to grab some snacks to cut cost. We did have restaurants within a 5 minute car ride too, which other resorts lacked when we did our research. One thing that also took me by surprise was thta fact that we could check out snorkeling equipment, kayaks, canoes, and stand up surf boards for free everyday!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is located to the south side of the main island, at the famous Matira point, considered as one of the most beautiful beach in the world. The hotel situated only 8kms away from the main city of Vaitape, offers you a breathtaking view on the lagoon, but also on the impressive Mt OTEMANU and PAHIA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Le Moana Bora