We just got back from our honeymoon and we loved loved loved this hotel. We would not stay at any other hotel in Bora Bora. The food was fantastic...the presentation of the food was our favorite part...everything looked so put together with such creativity. We spent a week in the overwater bungalow #14. It was beautiful and very clean everyday. The view was amazing and the water was pretty calm the whole time. The weather was beautiful everyday even though this is the rainy season. The staff was so helpful and many spoke English which was helpful for us. We felt so peaceful and taken care of at this hotel!!! We never even went to the Thalasso hotel because we loved our hotel so much. We want to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is located to the south side of the main island, at the famous Matira point, considered as one of the most beautiful beach in the world. The hotel situated only 8kms away from the main city of Vaitape, offers you a breathtaking view on the lagoon, but also on the impressive Mt OTEMANU and PAHIA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Le Moana Bora