We stayed here for our honeymoon. I specifically picked this hotel because of the waist-deep water surrounding the hotel. It wasn't until we got there that we discovered our real favorite part was the reefs. We stayed in an overwater bungalow facing out to Mount Otemanu (Room 27). The view was unbelievable! We loved jumping off our balcony and just playing in the lagoon like it was a giant swimming pool (no treading water like some other hotels!). The hotel has a reef restoration project so there are more than 75 different species of fish living around the hotel. Most reefs are specifically placed under walkways or under bungalows so they can be seen through the glass bottom tables in the rooms. We thought we had seen lots of fish while snorkeling at our hotel in Moorea- we were wrong! It was amazing how many fish there were! We took several GoPro videos just swimming around them at the hotel. You can even buy fish food and feed them if you really want to see a frenzy. The room was large and had an authentic feel with the thatched roof ceiling and wood carvings on the wall. Every night the staff would bring water and a Tahitian folk story The hotel had lots of amenities including a mini golf course that we played one day. We mostly ate at the resort, but our favorite place was the bar! The drinks were made with fresh fruit and were delicious. With drinks they served three appetizers. I'm not sure exactly what each one was, but they were so good we would get seconds! This hotel definitely has more of a French influence which is reflected in their food. I really liked that there was a Top Dive center on the resort which made it easy to arrange trips. The hotel also has a free shuttle service to the main island, but you pay for the bus to take you into town from the pier. One of my favorite things about the hotel was the keychain our room key was on. It was made from a shell with a carving of Mount Otemanu on it. When we were checking out I asked if we could purchase it (kind of joking) and he gave it to us free of charge! It's one of my favorite keepsakes of a honeymoon we will never forget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BORA BORA PEARL BEACH RESORT & SPA, member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is located on Motu Tevairoa facing the island of Bora Bora. It offers a place to luxuriate in the peace and tranquility of the magical surroundings with unsurpassed views on the world renowned Mount Otemanu.This traditional Polynesian style hotel is located 10 minutes by private boat from the airport and 15 minutes from Vaitape, the main village of Bora Bora. It offers 50 over water bungalows, 10 beach suites and 20 garden pool suites.All feature ceiling fan, air conditioning, coffee & tea making facilities, mini bar, hair dryer, safety box, iron and table,magnifying mirror, 20" LCD satellite television with DVD player, IDD telephone, CD player.In addition, the over water bungalows have glass tables to view the aquatic life of the lagoon, a large sundeck and sitting area with direct access to the water. The beach suites offer a lounge area facing the beach and a private enclosed garden with Jacuzzi. The garden & premium pool suites feature a private tropical garden, plunge pool and a spacious covered sitting & resting area.The hotel has 3 restaurants, 2 bars, 1 boutique, an on-site diving centre - the Blue Nui Dive Center, a fresh water swimming pool, one floodlit tennis court, mini golf, table tennis, volley ball court and bacci ball court, billiards and a wide variety of activities and excursions.Beside the hotel's overwater bungalows is a coral nursery called To'A Nui. Since the creation of the nursery more than 70 species of fish have settled and developed in this unique environment. The park allows a colony of 4000 corals to regenerate in perfect ecological conditions. Our guests can freely discover this unique place (snorkeling) and live an unforgettable experience.The Manea Spa covers an area in 675 sq meters and combines traditional Tahitian architecture with state of the art equipments and facilities: 2 double and 1 single massage rooms, 1 VIP spa suite, 1 double Vichy shower, 1 beauty & tattoo salon, 2 saunas, 2 steam bath and a fully equipped fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Hotel Bora Bora
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort And Spa
- Bora Pearl Beach Resort
- Bora Pearl Beach Hotel